Sunday, February 9, 2020

Thankful to be busy and blessed

After many years of struggles and trials I can’t post on my blog without feeling extreme gratitude to be able to write that we are healthy, happy and very busy.  Although life feels overwhelming and chaotic, I wouldn’t want it any other way.  
Time doesn’t stand still and neither do any of my children.  I never imagined being a parent to teenagers could be so rewarding and fun.  Again, I know that I am beyond blessed to have such great kids and a wonderful hard working husband.  
Avram is loving his new found freedom with his drivers license.  He wants to be more independent then he is ready for and sometimes he learns that the hard way but he is learning.  
He has had 3 or 4 different college recruiters drop by his football class and have shown a lot of interest in Avram.  He said the last one that came by actually filmed him lifting.  The bad part is that all the colleges have been from California so I’m hoping we start seeing some U of U or BYU recruiters start popping in.  
Briggs is loving his last year in junior high.  He is super busy right now with all of his extra activities.  His big play, High School Musical, is playing along with Competing in ballroom competitions. I will talk more about this in later posts.
Ila is preparing for her upcoming play, Annie. Ilas most important focus in life right now is socializing.  
We are so thankful to have the Adams so close so Ila can be with her cousins lots. 






One of the young women that I taught several years ago has since returned from a mission and is now getting married.  I ended up throwing her a wedding shower this past month. 





1 comment:

  1. It's crazy to see this new phase with your kids. They are growing up...FAST!!! It's scares me in a way because I will be entering that phase soon. Your life has always been a preview of mine. I am excited for that phase, but I don't want to miss out on today.

    ReplyDelete