For Mothers Day Adam built me a couple of flower boxes to go around our porch. I can't wait for the flowers to bloom and trickle over the side.
Spring is such a beautiful time in Utah but it is also an extremely busy time of the year. This week I tried to give the animals hair cuts. Molly may look funny but I think she likes her hair cut and it has reduced a lot of shedding. Duke tried to kill me during his hair cut so I have to get him some sedatives before I finish.
Field trips are part of the the final weeks of school. I don't volunteer a lot in Ilas class because she is so clingy and hangs on me but she promised to be good if I would come help at the zoo. When the boys were little we had season passes and we would go to the zoo a lot. Ila hasn't had that opportunity so she had a lot of fun seeing many of these things for the first time. They have a really fun bird show at the zoo. They told us during the show that the Bald Eagle is no longer on the endangered species list.
I coached my boys soccer season this year. I have to say it was a relief to have our last game yesterday. Briggs hasn't been to many games this spring because he has been so busy with his acting classes which means I have been trying to get him different places the same time I have had soccer practice or games. Avram enjoys playing soccer but he is thinking he might want to try out foot ball this coming year. I have discouraged football so we will see what happens.

Molly does look funny but I am sure she feels better. Good luck with Duke. I think everyone is going to be glad with school is out.
ReplyDeleteI love your new flower boxes. I can't wait to see the flowers growing over the sides.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I couldn't stop laughing after seeing Molly's picture. You need to post one of Duke. I am sure you will need a lot of sedatives to knock that cat out. Avrum wants to do football?! Wow! As big as he is, he could really plough over people.
ReplyDeleteThere's never a dull moment at your house. The cat looks rather like he should be named "Butch." I love you new window boxes. They really dress up the house.
ReplyDeleteYour house is just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete