Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Birthday Gabe

I can't believe Gabe would be 9 years old.  It is so hard to believe that 9 years have passed since I held my little man. 



 I think the experience we had with Gabe is a blessing in our family.  I think it has brought us closer as a family and helped us become more dependent on the Savior and his Atonement.


 As you can see things can get a little crazy at the cemetery when we are there.  We have tried to make this into a good experience when we go there so that the kids enjoy it more.



4 comments:

  1. Time passes but the emptiness never goes away. You just learn to live with it. It's sweet how your family remembers and honors Gabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great pictures! What a blessing to have Gabe as a part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you had a party to honor Gabes Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday/angelversary Gabe! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete