Several years ago I made weighted blankets for the boys. They LOVED the blankets but eventually they wore them out.
A few weeks ago Adam asked if I could make him a weighted blanket. I decided to make one for everyone. In the picture below you can see all three boys blankets. I don't have a picture of Ilas.
These blankets weight around 20 pounds each. This time I made the blankets with velcro type pockets then I made bean bags to put in the pockets. I did this so I can take the weight out of the blankets and wash them when needed. If you look closely you can see even Buddy is enjoying the weighted blanket
I had to document the picture below. Look at Briggs feet. Briggs is wearing Adams shoes. Briggs is really good at loosing things and he is also really good at compromising. He will wear whoever's shoes are the closest. It is cute until he starts doing it to go to stores and other public places.

Those blankets are beautiful and what a great way to keep them in place.
ReplyDeleteI want to feel what it's like to be under one of those blankets. It's cool that they like them so much!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Brigs can even walk with Adam's shoes on.
ReplyDeleteAmazing blankets. Briggs sounds like McKayla, she'll throw on anyones shoes.
ReplyDelete