Thursday, October 26, 2017

Family Fun

We have had a couple of amazing weeks this month.  1st was the visit from Mike and Diana.  This was the first time he has brought his girls to Utah.  It was so fun to spend time with them.  
When Adam and I walked into my parents home to say hello, two of Mikes kids ran to Adam and jumped in his arms.  It was like they have always been around even though we haven't seen them for years.  
I miss not having my family around us.  

Unfortunately my kids were still in school so I pulled them our of school a little but mostly my kids had to wait until after school to see their cousins.
 One day we went to the Church history museum and the interactive family history museum.  We were very thankful for the kids zone.

 These three girls had a blast together!!



One evening we went up the canyons behind our house and we roasted hot dogs and rode our 4 Wheelers. 
 It was freezing in the canyons that evening so it wan't the most enjoyable trip.

 This is Mikas first hot dog cooked over a fire.
I think the little girls favorite activity was the princess party my mom put on.  I got all of Ilas dress ups and mom got out some fancy dishes.  





 Mom taught the girls how they were real princesses and their father in Heaven was the King. 
It was so sad to see the Anthonys leave.  I hope we can see them again soon.

4 comments:

  1. These cousins need to be together more for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special time. It looks like Avram and Mika bonded perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they lived closer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could have come out to be there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete