When the Adams come to visit there is never enough time to play so very little sleep happens. They came late on sunday so after a late night of visiting and playing we woke up Monday at took off toward the canyon.
It was a hot day but once we got up high enough we found some remaining snow which helped cool things down a little.
Look at those cute chubby cheeks hanging out under the goggles.This is Ila, Crystal and Amy.
Jake is ready to brave the ride with Avram
Briggs is our wild man on his little motor cycle.
Pearl and David are waiting patiently on my 4 wheeler. I say waiting patiently because I think they endure riding but haven't learned to love it like my children.
I gave David some lessons on driving and he got to try it out a little bit. I think he could have some fun on these things once he is driving.
After our ride we enjoyed a little picnic right below the "B" on the mountain.
The day didn't end without Adam sneaking Pearl and Ila away for a slurpee and a treat
Crystal and I spending a little time shopping the Memorial day sales
A BBQ and movie of Kung Fu Panda
and to wrap it all up a NBA basketball play off game.
Oh and don't forget bath time:
Ila and Amy took turns dancing and jumping up and down. Pearl was so excited about the constant party.









Looks like a thrilling day filled with adventure!
ReplyDeleteYou've got to send me the picture of Amy on the four-wheeler with her chubby cheeks hanging out! Thanks for letting us come down and play!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDelete