Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 2

Ila and Pearl spent their 2nd night up past midnight talking and playing around.
On Tuesday we decided to try out the Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving point.  None of us had ever been so we didn't know what to expect.  Wow!  We were impressed.
I don't think you can really enjoy that place unless you spend a minimum of 3 days there.  We would drag the kids out of one section of the museum because they were done but they would get to the next section and wouldn't want to leave that place.








 There was something for everyone and every age.






















We will definitely have to go back and try this place out again


 Amy was ment to be on stage









We finished off the day by stopping by to visit Grandma Larsen.  Im so thankful Grandma keeps going and is always excited for company.  Im thankful when my kids walk through her door they are welcomed with open arms.  I think grandma is as excited about giving the kids treats as the kids are getting treats from her.  

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to hang out with your family and cousins. Glad you had a good time and have a nice visit with grandma. She told me how much she enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just renewed my grandparent membership. We got so much value after having a membership last year I decided to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are going to have to look into a grandparent membership. Thank you for visiting Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are going to have to look into a grandparent membership. Thank you for visiting Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get some of these pictures from you as well! I'll call you with all the ones I want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a really fun place! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete