The highlight of my week was spending a couple hours at the temple with Adam and Avram. Avram didn't have school on Friday because of the end of the term so we took advantage of having him home without the other kids and we went to the temple.
Adam did the baptizing and confirmations. Avram and I were able to complete 40 family names that day. This was the first time that Adam and I have been able to go to the temple with Avram and it was an awesome experience.
Im thankful we live so close to the temple and we have the opportunity to do this.
My laugh for the week. Ila flexed her bicep and said, "Look mom, Im so strong I have two apples."
What a great thing to do with your son! You will all be blessed.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got to go together. I hope you get to do it often. Avram is growing up just too fast.
ReplyDeleteThat is great!
ReplyDeleteIla is too funny.
I can't wait to take David to the temple with me.
ReplyDelete