This week we spent every night at Brighams play performances. Briggs tried out for this play last May. The director has had them practice once a week since school started. January was a tough month because they spent many hours at practice each week. This was something that is out side of Briggs comfort zone. Im so impressed that he worked so hard and did this. 
It was so cute seeing Briggs face when he finally spotted us in the crowd. He would get a big smile on stage. It just melted my heart watching him on stage. I think it took 3 nights of seeing him perform before I stopped crying. It was so cute seeing him on stage, each night he got a little more comfortable and let loose a little more.
One night I turned to Avram and said, "Isn't Briggs doing a good job?" Avram answered, "he's not acting any different than he does at home."
Im not being biased when I say Briggs was the best whickersham brother (monkey) on stage. He was so cute dancing on stage. He would often get carried away and pulled back into his spot my another monkey.
Im so thankful for the family that came to support Briggs. Dennis and Cheri came and watched his play, Nicholle and her boys, and Crystal and her family. We had a big group of Briggs neighborhood friends come one night. They all said, "Briggs is the best monkey."
I doubt many of seen briggs dance but he's got some moves!
Im kind of sad the play is over but after going every night last week we are all exhausted.


Way to go, Brigham!
ReplyDeleteI would have loved to have seen Brigs. Maybe next year he can try out again and we can be there to see him. Glad you had fun with Crystal's family.
ReplyDeleteWatching your kids succeed at something is so rewarding! I'm glad the play turned out so good & that you had so many family and friends come.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Briggs. That takes talent to loosen up and perform in front of others and get into a new role. I'm glad he had lots of support from his family and friends.
ReplyDeleteI would have never guessed that Brigham would get into acting and singing. He did an awesome job and we can't wait to see him the play next year!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Glad he did well! Wish we could have seen him!
ReplyDelete