I feel bad putting in a post like this when the weather has been so cold and miserable but we were so blessed to be able to go on a vacation to Puerta Vallarta. Adam worked hard this year and one of his suppliers rewards their customers with a yearly all inclusive paid vacation. This year they sent us to Puerta Vallarta.
A picture is worth a thousand words so I won't bore you with a lot of words.
I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw this beautiful master piece in this catholic church. It is a picture of Christ being baptized but not by immersion.
My favorite food was the fish, yum.
Adam enjoyed a fantastic foot massage on the beach.
We went to a place called "Rythms of the Night." It is similar to a polynesian cultural center but it portrays a little bit of their culture and history. We went on a boat ride had a wonderful dinner and a show.
We also enjoyed some snorkeling and kayaking.
It was so nice to get away. I think Adam and I slept half the time. Im so thankful that Crystal and Nicholle were so willing to take our kids for a few days each so that we could get away.








































Even though I am completely jealous, I am glad you were able to get away! You needed a break!
ReplyDeleteI could almost feel the sun shine in those beautiful pictures. What a great break.
ReplyDeleteI could almost feel the sun shine in those beautiful pictures. What a great break.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to go somewhere like that in the middle of Winter? Its just plain good for the soul!! Glad you got to get away with your sweetie. Its so nice you can leave your kids with someone you trust too.
ReplyDeleteYes, those pictures are worth thousands of words! It looks amazing! A very needed break after the stress of finishing the house and the holidays.
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! You deserve it! I'd be lying if I said I'm not jealous at all. ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks heavenly. Wow!
ReplyDelete