Friday, February 21, 2025

Spider man and chocolate

Quentin had a field trip with his preschool and Crystal could attend so Mom and I went.  It was to Mrs Cavanaughs chocolate factory so we both enjoyed learning more about chocolate dipping.  
I found a spider man mask and Savers one day so I had to get it for the Q man. 



After spending an hour cleaning this cage these birds destroyed everything in mins.  I guess I feel better.  I also built them a perch.  You can kind of see it in the cage.  If winter last very long we could have these chicks inside for a long time.  

 

3 comments:

  1. That was a fun day. Thanks for going along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping with Quentin on Thursday. Quentin think you are the coolest aunt! He loves all the Spiderman stuff you get him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute kid. Chickens are a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete