Friday, February 21, 2025

Girls just wanna have fun

Ila had a week off from school.  It's impossible to work around Adam schedule, Avram is super busy and Briggs never wants to go anywhere so I decided to take Ila and head to vegas.  We were there for 3 nights and 2 days.  We filled up our days with tons of fun things.  We went and got Ilas nails done, did a ton of shopping and went to some shows at night.  

Michael Jackson One show was Ilas favorite show.  I would describe it as ADD on Steroids.  There was so much going on all the time.  




Ila doesn't know Vegas.  We have been back much since we moved from there.


Mat Franco was a magic show.  I think this was my favorite show.  This guy won Americas got talent so he got this show. He is an excellent magician and entertainer.  


Blue Man group was our last show.  It's bee running for so long and I have never seen it.  Adam has seen it a couple of times and loved it.  Ila and I were not impressed.  It was pretty boring after the other shows we attended.  

 Overall it was a great trip and a lot of fun.  Ila liked the "girl time."  Hopefully we can do it again soon. 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun mother daughter activity. Did you get to see David?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. It's nice when you can have one on one time with your kids.

    ReplyDelete