Friday, November 15, 2024

I can always learn more

 I have been trying to perfect my sour dough bread.  It is improving with each loaf.  

I also baked some sour dough bagels one morning for my kids.  I won't do that again because Avram was the only one that ate one.  
I have always wanted to learn how to make chocolates like mom but I have seen how much work it is so it has deterred me from learning.  I have a neighbor that makes chocolates all the time so I took a couple of classes from her.  She has some cool tools and has some unique tricks in doing chocolate.  For the past couple of years I realized I could do chocolates but I needed to get a tempering machine.  So it took two years to finally pull the trigger and buy a machine.  It was an expensive purchase but hopefully it lasts a long time and I can carry on the tradition of chocolates.  

Mom and I had a little class with my neighbor.  I really wanted mom to see some of the things my neighbor does and Monica also taught us about the tempering machine and how to use it.  

I was also able to jump in on a last minute chocolate dipping class at Gygis.  

Adam and Briggs went to the Kansas City vs Raiders game in Las Vegas.  Adam was given some box seat tickets from a supplier he uses.  It was an amazing experience for them.  



2 comments:

  1. What a cool experience to watch the game from box seats!!! Your chocolates look AND taste amazing!

    ReplyDelete