Friday, November 15, 2024

Blessings

The Fall was beautiful, and the sunsets are always breathe taking.

Even though I just wanted to hang out with Avram there was still a lot to do around the yard.  I canned a couple more bottles of tomato sauce and made a lot of fruit leather and jam.  
Avram loves seeing his plaque on the wall.  We have had our plaques on display for years and we hope to get more up there before all is said and done.  Avram has said many times since returning from his mission, "Im so thankful I went on a mission."  
We are having fun feeding Avram all the food he loves and the new things we have learned since he has been gone. 






 

2 comments:

  1. Avram's mission will bless him throughout his life. I'm so happy he went too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to have all your plaques hanging on the wall.

    ReplyDelete