Due to General Conference and fast Sunday, Avram wasn't able to give his return report for a couple of weeks. It was so wonderful having my three children all at church again. Adam, Ila and I get lonely sometimes.
I was worried about Avrams homecoming talk because he didn't take any notes nor did he seem nervous about anything. When Avram gave his talk, Im pretty sure my jaw dropped open and never closed until he was done. I was completely shocked by his report. I think everyone was amazed watching him quote scriptures and prophets and talk for 15 mins without any notes.
One of Avrams good friends, sister, sang an amazing song for the program. I may be bias but the talk and song were one of the best sacrament meetings I have ever attended.
We had an ice cream bar in the back yard afterward. The weather was perfect and suddenly cooled down just before his homecoming so it was a little chilly out back but we had it out side anyway.




He did an amazing job! It's incredible to see how much he has grown these past two years.
ReplyDeleteHe did and amazing job. It was fun being there.
ReplyDelete