Gabe would be 16 years old if he was still alive. I think he and David Adams would have been really close.
Crystal, Q and Mom went with me to Gabes grave to celebrate.
It really makes me happy when there is joy at this little grave. Q was pretending to be Buzz Light year.
Adam and I were also able to spend some time at the temple and reflect on the the blessings we have through our eternal marriage.



I picked Pearl up from sleeping over and when I woke her up, she and Ila were sharing a bed. It makes me so happy to see how close they are. I thought about Gabe on the way home. I have no doubt Gabe and David would have been the same. There will always be a hole without him here.
ReplyDeleteThat was a special day to spend together. The tie has gone by so fast.
ReplyDeleteTime passes quickly.
ReplyDelete