The first week of summer vacation has set the tone for this summer. We had youth conference. As an advisor in the YW I get the blessing of joining the youth for all these fun activities.
Youth conference was done around our area this year so we didn't have to worry about camping. We did the following activities:
Shot gun shooting/ Bow and arrow shooting
Laser Tag
Bountiful Museum
Movie theater for the movie "Escape from Germany" Along with videos of each of our full time ward missionaries sharing their testimonies to the youth
Bountiful Temple, Ogden temple, Brigham City Temple (completing more than 450 baptisms and confirmations)
Crystal Hot springs
Fugitive
Devotional
Park Games
BYU- basketball gym, locker room, creamery, museum
Testimony meeting
I must be getting old because this was exhausting! But fun.












WOW! Your youth conference sounded really fun! I am going backwards catching up on your posts and saw that you had girl's camp too. It is super exhausting to be a leader, but fun too. I have no doubt that the girls love being with you.
ReplyDeleteThat is a busy youth conference. I hope your youth appreciated all the work that goes into scheduling something like that.
ReplyDeleteYouth conference and girls camp, so busy. Sounds like a fun conference.
ReplyDelete