We have been so blessed that for the past few years Adams business has flourished. Part of that means that for the past few years we have been able to go a trip which has been totally paid for by one of Adams suppliers. This year the trip was to Cancun.
We left freezing cold Utah
And arrived in warm Cancun Mexico
The supplier always lets us choose a couple of excursions
Our first excursion was Rio de secreto. Ironically both excursions we went on were things that I had really wanted to do with our family when we went to Mexico in 2021 but between time and expense I couldn't work it out.
This excursion included caves, bike riding, hiking, and repelling.
I think I was at the hotel pool for a max of 3 hours total because we like to rent a car and go explore. Most people layout at the pool and drink all day.
I did enjoy my few hours at the pool..
While I was at the pool Adam, Derick and Jordan (Derick and Jordan both work with Adam) decided to take a mini fishing excursion.
Our 2nd big excursion was to Tulum and then xe ha.
We ditched the tour guide that the supplier had paid for when we met Mosiah who told us he would take us on a "church/ history" tour.
The things Mosiah taught us were AMAZING!!!!
Mosiah does tours at many of the ruins around Mexico. Now I want to go back and see more!
After Tulum we were taken to Xe Ha. It was a unique and fun water park. It combine snorkeling, swimming, cenotes, rope swing, cliff jumping, zip line, river float, water slide, and lots more!
Since we had a rental car we went to playa del Carmen twice for delicious food and adventure.
And I am happy that I was able to escape for an hour to get some pictures at a cemetery for family history work. (I wish I could have spent more time at the cemetery but no one else enjoys that kind of outing when on vacation)







































It looks like you had a great time. The sun would feel so good at this time of year.
ReplyDeleteThose excursions look like so much fun! I want to hear more about your tour with Mosiah.
ReplyDeleteSounds and looks amazing!
ReplyDelete