And I need a reminder of those words so I can remember what has happened in my life. Im in a pattern of just trying to check off the most important things first each day and then hoping I have enough energy for other projects.
#1 on my daily schedule is Ilas school work. We have good days and bad but overall we have more good days. She has improved so much in math!!!! Before I teach her a math lesson I have to go through and relearn how to do it because some of the math I have forgotten and all of the math is done differently now that common core is the base of math instruction. At first I really hated the common core method but as we get deeper into more difficult math I am actually amazed at how it is coming together.
Below is one of the projects we did for Ilas school work. It is a hydro robot. It moves and functions with gears, hydraulics and water pressure/ movement. Ila had to do several engineering units about how this robot functions and then we built the robot together.
Ilas favorite class is her chocolate making class. I have a neighbor that loves making chocolates. Her technics are really different then the way my mom makes chocolates. (I still like moms chocolates more).
Ila goes to my neighbors house about once month for her chocolate class. The two pictures of flowers/vases below are made out of chocolate.

Once school work is done each day then my day really gets going. I fill it with book work for Adams business, young women/ church stuff, house cleaning and care, and yard work. I have tried to prioritize time each day for scripture study but I really need to find time to focus more on my health/ exercise.
this is an ice skating night with the young women. No, I don't ice skate, I just watch.
One night for Young women's we went to my neighbors house to make little chocolate valentine houses
These two never run out of things to do. Unfortunately Adam is so busy that his free time is scarce.





Adam and Quentin have a special bond. You have very busy days.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Q's face in that picture! He really does love Adam. You need to show David your hydrorobot. He loves stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like some fun projects to do.
ReplyDelete