Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Home again

We have returned to running a million miles an hour. 
 
But the best things are talking to Avram each week.  He is doing great!!!  He is happy in Alice Springs.  He loves the people and his comp is great.  They have 3 baptism dates set up.  He has found great joy in missionary work and in reactivation efforts.  He had a bad bought with some water but I doubt he will make that mistake again.  
We also got to celebrate Jareds return from his mission.  

 

5 comments:

  1. Avram is doing so well. We are so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that things are going well for Avram. It's so neat that you get to talk to him every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy I have gotten back into blogging, and now can see your blog! It's fun to see what you all have been up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Avram is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sad that Avram got sick from the water--yuck!

    ReplyDelete