Sunday, September 18, 2022

Fall 2022

 This fall is only getting more busy.  We are getting closer to Avrams mission farewell.  Oh, we did find out that Avrams farewell will be on Oct 30 at 9:00am.  

It seems like every time I think Im getting on top of the mission prep, I realize there is more to be done.  


Avram has wanted to go to a REAL soccer game so for his birthday, Adam and I took him to a game.  
Pearl had a birthday party and the girls went to get manicures.  Ila loves that kind of stuff.  

Besides the mission prep, a few of the other things we have been busy trying to get done is working as much as possible on the cabin, of course there is Ilas home schooling, and yard work. 

2 comments:

  1. I had an extra ticket to a Real game and your boys came to my mind. I brushed it away because I didn't think they liked soccer. I am kicking myself now. David would have loved to have gone with them! Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fruit is amazing. Avram will be leaving before you know it.

    ReplyDelete