Sunday, October 2, 2022

Blessings from Above

I can’t keep up with everything and yet I can’t believe everything I have been able to get done each day.  I have been blessed with my daily scripture studies.  I was having anxiety and couldn’t keep up with everything when school started.  I was waking up at 5 am and going until I dropped intro bed around 11:30.  Since I was waking up between 4:30 and 5:00 am there wasn’t much I could do without disturbing others so I started reading my scriptures each morning.  Things began to settle and I was finding more peace throughout the day.  Eventually the anxiety began to lessen and I was able to sleep until 7am but I quickly realized that my stress was less on the days I was reading my scriptures.  Not only was my anxiety going down but I actually felt like I was getting more done each day.  

Another thing that realizes my stress is when I see this little face.  This boy has everyone wrapped around his figure.  

This was one of our youth activities.  We helped with the #1millionmeals event.  It was an amazing experience.  






This was conference weekend.  Im going to miss these days.  




5 comments:

  1. Why do I want to cry when I see these three together in a picture. Things won't be the same without Avram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful activity. Reading scriptures does seem to tap you into the Lord's power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are going to be different at your house for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your help with Q. It's so nice that he's so comfortable at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More importantly, I loved reading about the impact scripture study has made on your life. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete