Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Happy Birthday Adam!

























Adam had his birthday this past month.  It is hard to buy Adam a present so I decided instead of spending money I would give him something he couldn’t buy or do for himself.  He has been really busy with work the past couple of years.  This is his work shop in the back yard.  It was impossible to find anything in his shop, you couldn’t hardly walk through the shop, and it wasn’t any fun to work in it.  So I decided I would clean and organize his shop.  I really wish I would have taken a before picture because this would be extremely impressive if you had seen the condition of the shop before I started.  
I worked on this the entire time my kids were on spring break, the kids helped a LITTLE.  We were able to do this all without Adam knowing anything about it.  




I went through all this screws and nails and organized them in many different boxes.









3 comments:

  1. It was so fun seeing all those pictures of Adam. Gotta love the mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift! Love seeing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were fun pictures of Adam. I haven't ever seen them. That was an incredible gift. I would have loved to have seen his face when he opened the door.

    ReplyDelete