Saturday, April 9, 2022

Our little tween

Ila is growing up too fast.  She turned 12 on March 28.  She has been wanting to remodel her room for awhile so for her birthday she got a bedroom remodel.  





































(Chuck a Rama for birthday dinner)
These pictures make me tired just looking at them.  Okay so here we go…
We changed her room from a little girls gray and pink room to white and gold.  She loves pineapples.  Not really eating them, just pineapples.
We painted her room a pearl white color.  
I got the dresser off of KSL.  I sanded it down, painted it white and added gold handles.  I wish I could remember to take before and after phots. Ugh. 
Ilas chandelier light was silver. I painted it gold.  I painted her bed gold and some picture frames.

I also painted the nightstand white.  

The little desk/vanity I found for free on KSL.  I had to sand it down, paint it,and paint the handles. Ila and I went to Ross and Hobby Lobby and we found all kinds of gold decorations, a couple lamps on clearance,  and some fabric.  I made the bed skirt.  It is white with gold polka dots.  
It was very important to her that she had a mirror with lights around it.  

She wanted a special fluffy, white, and extremely expensive chair.

I found this chair on the side of the road, so I brought it home and refinished it.

I also made a white and gold pillow to add to it. She loves the chair. Phew! 

 
Lastly, yet maybe the most important part, was LED lights around her room.  She really wanted LED lights.  She can change the colors and she loves it.






Her bathroom was pink so we painted it yellow and found some fun pineapple decorations.  


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks amazing! Way to go, sounds and looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did an amazing job. Everything is sooo cute. You surprise me what you are able to do.

    ReplyDelete