Sunday, October 24, 2021

Baking is fun but Dishes aren't

 Ila loves baking treats.  She has been watching some YouTube videos about cake decorating and she decided she wanted to try it out.  He first attempt was rough.  She was so upset she stormed off and decided she never wanted to try again.  I decided I better step in because I love that she finally found something that interests her.  

We worked together making the cake.  I helped her get her base crumb cover of frosting on the cake and then she took over.  



I was so impressed with the out come.  I really should have taken a picture of the last cake because it was a lot different.  




Im so thankful that this cake was a success. She struggled a lot while we were making it because she was still so depressed from her last attempt.  She has big plans for her next cake.  








4 comments:

  1. Ila's cake looks amazing! It's better than anything I've ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the cake. It would be fun if she pick up that hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every talent our children gain increases their confidence and future abilities. Way to go, ILA!

    ReplyDelete