I don't understand why sprinklers have to be such a constant problem. There is no way everyone is having these kind of problems because how could they afford to have someone come to their house as often as I have to do repairs on my sprinklers.
We put in a really good water filter in order to help prevent sprinkler clogs. The filter is so good that I have to clean the filter at least every other week or else I have dead grass. I wouldn't mind cleaning the filter so often if that meant I rarely had sprinkler clogging but my sprinklers are always plugged up.
Here is the before and after of my sprinkler valves. I had to clean all the valves.
It helped repair part of the problem when I cleaned the valves but it didn't fix the problem so I ended up having to completely replace the valve. It seems like there is always a repair needing to be done on the sprinklers. ugh!
That is frustrating!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing Lisa.
ReplyDeleteWow! I need to go out and check our filters. Sprinklers can be such a pain, but they are so helpful at the same time.
ReplyDelete