Saturday, May 1, 2021

You thought we were done

 You thought we were done with the fun.  We had one more day before our vacation was over so I found a Gator Park.  We went on an airboat tour, watched an alligator show, walked through a mini zoo, fed and held birds and the kids each got to hold an alligator.  



After all the money we spent on the amusement parks my kids told us their favorite part of the trip was the gator park.  I guess that is why we haven't spent a lot of time and money going to amusement parks.  But I have spent many hours at animal/reptile shows.  














Each night we would return to the hotel and go swimming.  Ila made new friends every day.  It is funny walking around the hotel grounds and having people yelling out to Ila.  

Saturday morning we were up at 5:30am to get to the airport.  It is May 1 which was the the end of limiting the number of people on flights so Delta had every seat packed for our flight.  After a quick layover in Detroit we were finally home. 

4 comments:

  1. David is supremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your return flight was better than your flight out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds and looks like a fun trip. Glad the trip back was better than the way there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fabulous time. I hope you contacted Cari and Hutch while you were there.

    ReplyDelete