Sunday, April 4, 2021

Birthday done

Ila has been asking for the past couple of years to go get her nails done at the salon.  I avoided it last year for her birthday but she didn't give up.  I kept telling her maybe for her birthday I would take her.  
I thought I could get out of it since her birthday was on a Sunday but she didn't forget.
So yesterday I took her into the salon to get a mani/ pedi.  She was so excited, just a little disappointed when she realized I wasn't going to pay for acrylic nails.  Overall Ila loved every minute of her "girl time" 

 

3 comments:

  1. Ila is such a girl girl. She adds so much spice to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy BD ILA! Just tell her Aunt Jan has only had a manicure once in her life and that was only because a neighbor found out I had never had one and gave me a gift certificate for one. Haha! Ila is growing into a beautiful young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ila is such a girly girl! It's great that she was able to have a manicure and pedicure.

    ReplyDelete