Sunday, December 20, 2020

Teenagers

 The high school had another "dance" this month.  The school isn't doing the dances but the kids are still doing the traditional creative ways of asking each other out and they are doing fun activities together.  

Avram ended up taking Melia to "winters." 

This is how she answered Avram.

For the date they went ice skating and to dinner on Friday night.  On Saturday they came to our house and made ginger bread houses, played ping pong, and played just dance.  


Avram has been taking wood working in school this year.  He brought home this little side table he had made in class.  He gave it to me for Christmas.  
Lately I have had visitors a couple of days a week for lunch.  Avram has been bringing home 5-6 of his football buddies.  I think the least expensive way to feed them is making up some home made scones for them.  
I enjoy being able to get to know Avrams friends a little better.  




5 comments:

  1. Cute girl. That looks like a really fun date. I bet those football players can get a whole batch of bread made into scones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one great mom to feed football players. They can eat you out of house and home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that table Avram built would make his Grandpa Larsen so proud of him. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that table looks really good. That's fun that they are still doing the fun activities for the dances. You are brave to feed Avram's football player friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little side table looks so much better than anything I ever made. I need Avram to teach me how to improve my projects. I bet the football players love coming to your house.

    ReplyDelete