Sunday, December 20, 2020

Last week of School before Christmas

 Ila had a great opportunity this week to go down to temple square and be part of a Christmas clip for the Church.  She said it was a lot of fun and she felt like a movie start because everyone was saying hi to them and happy to see them.  


I made a couple of blankets the first of the year for Briggs theater teacher, as a thank you for all she has done for Briggs.  And  I made one for a couple of Briggs friends.  Briggs was the last on the list for a "theater" blanket.  I got everything cut out (I added a bunch of shirts from Legacy which included ballroom, theater and basketball) but then the shut down happened and I had to put all my time into working with the kids and their schooling.  

I now have, if the kids are all in school, 4 hours a week without kids so I pulled out this project to try to finish it.  

Luckily mom helped me tie the blanket so we could get it done in just a few hours in stead of it taking me days to finish.  

Briggs was so excited to finally get his blanket.  This represents the shows he has been in while he was at legacy.  Sussical, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Shrek, A pirate show, a musical review, High school musical, and Cinderella.  

4 comments:

  1. The quilt turned out really nice. I beat Brigs love's it. You did a really nice job on it. Tell Brigham the last is best of all. I can't wait to see the kids on the Christmas show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one darling quilt! He'll treasure that one forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice quilt, way to go! Loved seeing the kids on the temple square special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! It's pretty cool that he's been in all those plays.

    ReplyDelete