Monday, November 23, 2020

Babies are so Cute

 

We have some really close friends, the Jessop's.  Their dog recently had puppies.  We have had a blast going to visit and enjoy the puppies.  It is like being a grandparent, we get to go hold them, play with them, and admire them and then we leave all the mess and go home.  



The kids have had a lot of fun with the puppies 







4 comments:

  1. These were fun posts to catch up reading. You're brave to adopt another dog when you already have a good one. Hopefully they will get along and not tear your house up. Ila looks like she's truly in heaven and hopefully that will last. I think I figured out why I couldn't make comments. Hopefully this one will go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't work to just go "look" at puppies. You always end up bringing one home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to go look at puppies and not bring one home.

    ReplyDelete