The beginning of July brought our annual trip to Island Park. This year was a little different. Instead of renting a cabin we have purchased an older bumper pull trailer.
I recovered the couch/ kitchen table benches/ windows and I made curtains. Its been a fun trailer and I like glamping much more than camping.
Thankfully we had another wonderful week in island park and everyone was safe and had fun.
I prepared most of our food ahead of time so we had some great meals over the fire and in dutch ovens.
This year some squirrels ended up making a nest inside of Adams truck! He had to rip off his dash board to find the nest, and a dead squirrel.
That's crazy that a squirrel made a home in Adam's truck! I am glad you are blogging again. I have missed seeing your pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou have done a great job remodeling your camper. that would make camping more pleasant. I can't believe those squirrels. It is a good thing he found that nest or that dead squirrel would have really made his truck stink.
ReplyDelete