Sunday, August 4, 2019

Beauty

Every year as I ride through Island Park it takes my breathe away to see the beauty around us.

I feel so humble and grateful that the Lord has given me this opportunity to spend time with my family in such a beautiful place.  It is wonderful being together and enjoying time as a family.

I don't know if it is just me or if it is the opposite in all things but 10 years ago my life wasn't what I had planned.  Everything happening seemed to be out of my control and each day was a struggle.  We had no money, many health problems, and a lot of struggles.  I thank the Lord every day to be where we are today.  (Obviously life isn't perfect and there are always struggles) ...

But Im so thankful my Husband has a job that can take care of our family and provide enough for us to do fun things together as a family.  Im eternally indebted for the atonement and its healing powers in my life.

Im thankful for my children and their health and strength.  Im thankful for a healthy body that allows me to be with my children.  After many years in pain, in bed or sick I am so grateful for the medical procedures that have given me freedom and joy.

Im thankful for the strength that has risen from our weakness'.

I would like to say I would feel this blessed and thankful without the struggles we suffered years ago but I don't know.  I do know that everyday I am thankful for all the Lord has blessed me with and I never forget that it is all from Him.



2 comments:

  1. I loved this post. I need to remember to count my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All he asks is that we keep His commandments and our covenants. This a wonderful reminder to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete