Avram spent the week at EFY. This year he attended at the U of U. The EFY there had a special edition where they took the kids around SLC to tour the conference center, temple square, this is the place monument, ensign peak, etc. They also did baptisms for the dead at the SLC temple.
Avram had been to all the sights but it is a lot different visiting them with a fun group of kids than it is visiting them with your mom. He really enjoyed EFY and he made a lot of friends.
I love seeing the change in Avram after EFY. It is truly a blessing to be able to send him there.
Ila had her 2nd trip to Lagoon. This time they hit all the big roller coasters. She had a blast...for the most part. The ride Canibal was a little too much for a girl riding her first roller coasters so there were a few tears after that ride but other than that she is ready to do any of the other roller coasters again.
Briggs has been busy doing a broadway boot camp. He has an intense two week class that works on many different dancing and performing skills.
That is so great that Avram is attending and enjoying EFY. You must feel so happy as a parent as he continues to excel and succeed.
ReplyDeleteI have a real testimony of EFY. It is a great program. I love Ila's face on that roller coaster.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are at such a great age to make lots of summer memories. Go Ila on those roller coasters. I did OK on some of them, but the ones that went upside down always made me noxious. The canoeing trip sounds really fun and it was always a great experience for our kids to go to EFY also. I wish they would have had that when I was young.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is priceless! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is sad of Ila! I hope she'll go again!
ReplyDelete