I was sitting at the park with Ila this weekend. (I don't take Ila to the park very often) As I was sitting there watching her a memory came back to me that I couldn't help but laugh at.
Many years ago we were eat this park for a ward/neighborhood party.
Our boys were running around and playing with all the kids in the play ground. I turned to make sure my boys were behaving and my mouth dropped open. Avram had his pants down to his ankles and he was peeing on that green pole. I pulled Adam aside and we both grabbed a kid and headed home.
Ila has been loosing a lot of teeth the past couple of weeks. She is short 4 teeth in the front right now.
That is a funny memory. I don't know how Ila eats. There is nothing there to bite with.
ReplyDeleteCute smile.
ReplyDeleteFunny memory, cute girl
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Good times!
ReplyDelete