My Brigham, Biggers, Bigs, Briggs, Big Boy, Biggie, has finally turned 12! He has been waiting to turn 12 for 1 1/2 years.
I don't know what I would do without Briggs. He is such a good boy. He is laid back, easy going, and respectful. He is tender hearted and is the best brother one could ever hope for. Briggs has been in the school play the last two years and he is so entertaining. He lights up on stage.
Our boys have both received a 22 rifle on their birthday. Briggs was so excited.
I think Briggs was most excited about receiving the priesthood, to be able to pass the sacrament, and go to the temple.
I love this Boy!!!
That gun looks awesome. That was such a great blessing Adam gave Brigs today. The kids are growing up way to fast.
ReplyDeleteIs this like a bb gun? Whoa!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Briggs! Such an awesome kid.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Briggs. He is a handsome guy with a great future.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Briggs!
ReplyDeleteYou have such cute kids! Looks like Briggs had a great birthday. There's nothing like watching your son pass the Sacrament for the first time, or every time.
ReplyDelete