I have gotten into a horrible habit of Crash blogging. I don't want to quit blogging because it has been such a good way to keep my journal but it is hard to squeeze in the time.
This past month Ila turned 7!
Ila is a girly girl! She loves to dance and do kart wheels everywhere she goes. She loves makeup and doing her nails.
Ila keeps us on our toes. One minute she can be delightful and fun. Then the next minute she will fly off the handle. All of us are shocked when she decided to go crazy because we are all even tempered.
She loves to play outside and with tons of friends.
Ila has been taking piano lessons the past couple of months, I really hope she will take to it.
Ila was really sick with a bad cold and cough on her birthday so we ended up inviting over a couple of kids in the neighborhood for cake and ice cream.
This is Adam watching conference with Avram, Briggs and David.
We had a ton of fun for Spring Break this year. We drove down and stayed with David and Stacy for a couple of nights. They let Max stay out of school so he could go play with us.
We took the kids to the Natural history museum and Bass Pro shop.
Max does a great job at fitting in with the kids.
Grandpa and Grandma sent some Easter eggs down to Vegas with me so we did a little mini Easter egg hunt. Max was so cute. When he started finding Easter eggs he said, "The Easter Bunny is real!"
After Leaving Vegas we headed to St. George to stay with Adams parents and doing a little riding.
We had so much fun and we found some great trails.
We have worked really hard to make sure every one could have a fun time riding. Even Ila got started on a motor bike this year. I keep thinking we are crazy to be spending this kind of money on the vehicles but this week all that I hoped for with them came true.
Avram is very hesitant about riding because he crashed last year. He has a hard time trying new things or doing anything that he doesn't do perfectly the first time. He hasn't had much fun lately when we have gone riding.
We followed each other on the trails and as we went we would cheer for each other as we were able to accomplish hard rides, hills or stream crossings. It was awesome having everyone cheer together for each other.
Not only did Avram overcome his fears but we all grew closer together.
Adams Birthday was this past week. Ila loves her daddy! She was so excited when she came home from school with a library book for Dad for his birthday. She said, "Dad, I got you something from school but I have to take it back." It was an A1 Grilling book.

I sure hope you will keep up your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a generous and loving mother and sister. Looks like the riding trip was a great success. Happy BD to Ila!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool that your family can go riding together! I am glad that we were able to see you guys over conference weekend. Happy Birthday Ila and Adam!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Spring break. It sounds like you picked out the perfect activities for your family. I'm sure Max will remember your visit for a long time. Glad you found something a little challenging your whole family can do and enjoys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and busy spring break. Happy birthday Ila and Adam!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry I've been crash blogging too, better than never doing it.
ReplyDelete