I feel bad admitting this but this past month we went to Las Vegas to visit David and family. The part that I feel bad about is that this is the first time we have gone to visit them since they had Max 4 years ago. Ahh, That is a horrible thing to realize!
This visit was long past due and we had so much fun. It was fall break for our kids and surprisingly Max happened to have Friday off of school but David and Stacy both had to work so we got to have Max all to ourselves all day.
We took the kids to a Corn Maze. It was fun but the weather was a little hot! Max is a fun kid and he had a blast running with my kids.
Max is trying to figure out where the scare crows head went.
Family is such a wonderful blessing. I wish any of my sibling lived near by so my kids could have cousins around more.
You make me feel guilty! We need to get down there and see them.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you went. I am sure it meant a lot to David as well.
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never. My kids haven't seen them in a couple years so your not alone. I bet he had so much fun with you. Cute pictures. I wish we all lived closer too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time and I'm sure you will be closer in the future.
ReplyDelete