Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Break, Anniversary, Birthday

This was an eventful week for our family.  Sunday was not only Easter but it was Our 14th wedding anniversary.  
Of course the day after our anniversary is Ilas birthday.  She finally turned 6.  Im not as excited about her turning six as she was.
 It was spring break this week.  I really wanted to go south and get some sun but Adam had too much to do for work so we stayed here.
The kids and I still got to do a few fun things this week.



Adam is redoing a rough four one of our neighbors.  The boys worked with a couple of Adams workers one day on the roof.  School is more important after a day of manual labor.  

6 comments:

  1. I love Ila's new bike. She looks pretty proud. She told me it was to big for her. Manual work is good for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ila looks so big on her bike! I feel so bad we forgot to call her on her birthday. We are jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ila looks like one happy girl on that pink bike. Good training putting Nvram to work on roofing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy. Glad you had fun. Happy Anniversary! Happy birthday Ila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy busy. Glad you had fun. Happy Anniversary! Happy birthday Ila!

    ReplyDelete