Today I was able to go to the Provo City Center Temple dedication with my husband and two boys. I feel so blessed that I was able to be with them. I pray that one day I will be in the temple with all of my children.
We went to the noon session of the dedication. My mission President, Bishop Dean Davies spoke at the dedication.
We had three little girls over in the morning so that their families could attend the temple dedication and then we had Calvin and his family over for dinner this evening.

It was a great day for families and for the entire Church. Such a symbolic temple as it represents the power of the Atonement in each of our personal lives.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have been to the dedication. I can't wait to see the new temple.
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have been to the dedication. I can't wait to see the new temple.
ReplyDeleteIt was a beautiful dedication.
ReplyDelete