Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Thanksgiving Festivities have begun!

We decided to return to San Antonio for another Thanksgiving.  We arrived Monday afternoon and immediately headed to an amazing restaurant. 

Briggs realized there was a Spurs game so we dropped off the little girls at home and went to the basketball game.  









We decided to visit The Alamo.  





I think everything we did was planned around food!  Between BBQ and Latin food there are endless options in San Antonio.  


The girls only went to swim practice once while we were there.  I was so impressed with their practices!  It is some pretty intense practice.  


3 comments:

  1. I love that you guys were able to get out and see Mike, Diana, and their girls! Looks like you all had so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to watch a movie on the Alamo. I wish Michael's family lived closer as well.

    ReplyDelete