Sunday, January 7, 2024

Eating like Kings

The boys slipped away one day to go golfing.  It sounds like they had a blast.  
I think I mentioned we ate a lot!  
Thanksgiving had all the fixings for a delicious meal.  Mike smoked a Turkey for us.  







We searched up the top BBQ joints from some Netflix specials and had to just share meals so we could save room to visit more locations. 




 Even though we had some amazing food the very best meal we ate then entire week was a Wagu Brisket that Mike and Adam decided to smoke at home.  It was hands down the best meat I have ever tasted!!!! 



It was so great to see the Anthonys. Every time we leave it makes us sad that they live so far away.  Mike and Dianas girls are amazing and I wish they were closer.  They are all such loving and kid girls.  
It was wonderful to get away and have a break for the Holiday.  It feels like holidays often become so much work that I forget to enjoy them.  

3 comments:

  1. That meat looks amazing! I'd love to do one giant smoke off with all the guys in our family and do taste testing one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to go hang out with Mike and Diana's family

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have some great BBQ places in Texas. Your dinner looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete