It is a huge relief having Briggs graduated from High School. He really only had one class and seminary this year but it was impossible getting him to school on time or at all. Its discouraging seeing how little he cares about education. Hopefully after a little time and maturity he will see how important school can be.
Briggs graduated from Seminary. He was asked to share his testimony at seminary graduation. He shared a great testimony that was both funny and spiritual. Thankfully Briggs had his favorite Seminary teacher ever for his senior year. This wasn’t an accident that the Lord blessed him with this teach for this year.
Briggs graduation was pretty chill. I didn’t do anything special and I feel like I was lucky to get a few pictures before he turned in his cap and gown.
Briggs wasn’t too excited for graduation but he was really excited to be done with school.







Congrats Briggs! It's hard when they don't care. Hopefully it will change.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to be a part of Brig's graduation. You are over half done getting kids through high school.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy seeing your boys grow up and know that David will be following them soon. How do they grow up so fast?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun graduation! Congrats Briggs. I can't believe how big both your boys are.
ReplyDelete