Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Christmas Adventure 2021!

For Christmas this year we decided to take a trip to Mexico so the next few entries will be about our trip. 
We left for Mexico on Christmas Eve.  It was weird traveling on Christmas Eve.  I felt really bad seeing so many people that had to work in the airports.  

This is at the Dallas airport during our Layover to Cancun.
We arrived in Cancun Mexico around 10:30pm. After getting through customs and everything it was nearly 12.  

Things were a little crazy trying to figure out how to get to the hotel and what we would need to do to get our rental car.  

Avram is not a big fan of traveling.  I think the unexpected and the routine change is stressful enough that he would rather avoid all of that and just stay home.  While we were trying to juggle everything and everyone was tired Avram said, "This is why I will never take trips like this when Im older."  

Luckily, I had reserved a hotel near the airport.  





 We all collapsed once we got to the hotel room.  


3 comments:

  1. I'll happily volunteer to take Avram's place. He can take care of my kids and I'll vacation with you guys. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling is always an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling is fun, but exhausting

    ReplyDelete