Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Spring Break

Two weeks before spring break I found airline tickets to Hawaii for a killer deal.  We jumped on the deal.
 Since we went to Hawaii last year and did all the "tourist" stuff we went with an open schedule.
 We enjoyed shaved ice and did some snorkeling.

 We were sitting at Teds bakery eating when Ila jumped up and down telling me she saw someone she knew.  She watches cute little you tube shows.  I guess this family is in one of the shows she watches.    Ilas was so excited, she knew all about them.



We were easily able to watch the beautiful sun rise since the time difference is 4 hours.




 We spent part of one day at the PCC so we could see their new shows.



 Here is mom and dad working at the PCC.

 Adam has a friend, Casey, that live in Hawaii.  He made this little barge/ playground.  One afternoon we went out to play on the barge.  The first time I jumped off my Apple Watch came off.  By the time I realized my watch was gone it was too late to get it.  I was so sad I lost my watch.  Casey said the ocean was about 30-40 meter in that spot and he would get his brother to come help him try to find the watch.
 There were a lot of turtles swimming in the area.  This turtle was missing one leg.


 We never really adjusted  to the time change in Hawaii.

 The last day in Hawaii everyone separated and did what they wanted.  Avram went to BYU Hawaii and played basket ball for several hours on the court.
Adam went with some friends and rented a Harley.  They went site seeing around the island.
I went to a cemetery and took about 1500 photos of head stones.  (I wish I could go back and just spend a few days photographing cemeteries).
Briggs and Ila relax at mom and dads apartment.


I think this was one of our favorite vacations.  We didn't have any big plans we just played.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you came to Hawaii I wish we could have spent more time with you but I am glad it was a relaxing trip. It sure gave us a boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures! I am so jealous you got to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks heavenly!! I love those vacations where you're not rushed all the time and you can just enjoy yourself. Your mom said they found your watch...what a miracle!!

    ReplyDelete