I never thought I would be the go to seamstress, what is this world come to?
I mistakenly volunteered to help hem pants for the ballroom team at the beginning of the year. Now the ballroom teacher thinks I can sew!
I turned this:
Into these:
Baby shark
Mommy shark

Grandpa shark

Grandma shark

Daddy shark

I’m still making some changes to these sharks. I have to have them done soon because they are performing a new dance/song In a big competition at the end of the month.
Grandma shark
Daddy shark
I’m still making some changes to these sharks. I have to have them done soon because they are performing a new dance/song In a big competition at the end of the month.
I have taken the sharks in, moved arms, moved legs, added eye lashes, added hair, added holes for the hands, replaced zippers, added batting to the head and a hat inside to stabilize the top, etc.
I can't believe you've done all this! You've been hiding your talents and not they've been found. I am super impressed!
ReplyDeleteWithout a pattern I can't sew anything. You are one clever girl.
ReplyDelete