Sunday, February 17, 2019

Squeezing in some fun

Im still doing the monthly bulletin board for Ilas class.  This is Februarys board.

Adam has a supplier that sends us on a trip each year if he qualifies for it.  This year they sent us on a cruise.  We got to visit the Bahamas, St Kitts, and St Thomas.

On the Bahamas we went to the the Atlanta resort and played on some water slides.



In St Thomas I saw a cemetery not too far from the docks so I took advantage of it and I photographed 3/4 of it.  I didn't complete the entire cemetery because someone called the cops and they police came and made me leave.

In St Kitts we went on a great hike.







It was a lot of fun to get away with Adam but it was a really hard time to leave.  We missed several of Briggs plays.  Thankfully the show went for 2 1/2 weeks so we still made it to several shows.


2 comments:

  1. Did you explain what you were doing in the cemetery. That is kid of funny the police came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got kicked out of the cemetery! Haha!

    ReplyDelete