Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018 TEXAS!

It is appropriate that this is my Thanksgiving post because I am feeling overwhelmed with thankfulness and love for the opportunity to we had this past week to spend time with Diana and Mike and their children.

Sunday we went to a special event where President Nielson was speaking.



It was not warm while we were in Texas.









The Alamo

Our Eagle Scouts...thankful they didn't have to camp in a tent like this one.


Six Flags!!!






Who would have thought that the snake farm would be so exciting?



















We tried out Rubys BBQ and the Salt Lick.  Nothing came close to Adams smoked brisket.





Although at the time it seemed like a disaster this may be on the top of the list for fun activities.  Graffiti Park>






Addy couldn't figure out which way to point the spray paint can.



Donuts were the best way to end this day







Mike went all out when he broke out the special GOLD paper plates




Thanksgiving was almost perfect.  We had the food but we were missing a few more family members.

The Safari...























Mika summed up this trip perfectly with a thumbs up.


Home for one day and I miss these girls so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's so nice you got to spend time with Mike's family. It looks like the cousins had a blast together. His girls are getting so big and so cute. Good job making the effort...I know how it feels to be the one who lives far from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I wish I could have been there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete