Monday, November 19, 2018

Photography


My little hobby has been getting used a lot!  I actually feel like I need to take a class or something so I can get better.  

I took some pictures for my friend, Briggs’ director, for her 5th-6th grade play.  Briggs wasn’t in the play but Jules has helped my kids so much that I owe her a ton!

Avram is on the basketball team so I have been taking pictures for them and doing the score keeping/ stats for the game. 



Ballroom competitions have started so we have had a lot of variety in our activities.  







This was Briggs competition at BYU.

I have been taking pictures and I am their seamstress for their uniforms.
Being an involved parent take a lot of time and work!

2 comments:

  1. It only takes a lot of time if you involve yourself. I don't think your kids realize how blessed they are to have a mom who is so involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really fun pictures. Way to go Lisa.

    ReplyDelete