As I returned from my morning of carpool that started at 6:15 and ended at 8:30 I couldn't help but feel over whelmed by how blessed I feel. I never imagined that I would be so blessed in my life.
I am so thankful for my husband. He works so hard and he plays hard. We have been so blessed in his business. The economy has been good and has helped to provide for us.
I am so thankful for my children, all 4. We have been blessed with good kids. They each have their struggles but I wouldn't trade any of their trials because it has made them into the great kids. Im so thankful that my family is healthy and happy. I can't believe we have been blessed with great health. I feel like it is a miracle to have been blessed with good health.
I am so grateful that I have been able to be a stay at home mother. I can't believe that in such a challenging time in life I can be at home with my children and be part of their lives.
I am thankful for the beautiful place that we live. I love looking up at the temple. I love that the temple stands above the city and seems to shelter us.
I am so thankful for my testimony of the Gospel. I am thankful for my knowledge and understand of my Savior and his Atonement in my life. I am thankful for the healing powers in the atonement.
In some ways I wish I could freeze this time in my life but for now I will just count my blessings and enjoy the opportunity that I have been given.
No comments:
Post a Comment